Thursday, March 26, 2009

back from school


hey, im back after a month or so... i'll try to post as many as i can daily or oftenly... or if i can, regularly... it's been a tiring, intoxicating semester for me again... nevertheless, this is the semester i love the most as of present...

many thoughts are crossing my mind right now... i don't know if i would list them on a sheet of paper so that i can remember the things i wanna post on this blog... well, anyway, these are some of the topics or happenings in my life that i would likely share in the future:

1. my first crush
2. my first love (on the romantic side of love)
3. additional contributing factors which made me gay (not into labels, ok)
4. about friends (happy times, failures, deception, etc..)
5. my list of crushes (may include real name or description if i don't know the names)
6. happy times
7. saddest times
8. faves and hates
9. lovelife
10. sex (ehe)

and a lot more to come (i hope so...),,,

if i am in the mood, i may post a max of 4 stories a day or none for about a week...
until next time..

(Photo from:http://www.thesharkguys.com/2008/07/11/blogging-20-tips-to-increase-your-readership/)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Whisper It Loud Copyright © 2008 Black Brown Pop Template by Ipiet's Blogger Template